PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
SALVATO , O’TOOLE & FROYLAN
CHICAGO PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS
E-mail Paul O’Toole
About Paul G. O’Toole
Bar Admission and Education
- Illinois State Bar
- Northern District of Illinois
- Graduate of Marquette University in 1986
- Graduate of The John Marshall Law School in 1990
- Village of Clarendon Hills Zoning Board
- ABA Delegate
- ISBA General Assembly Person
- Judicial Clerk for the Honorable James Murphy
- $2.9 million for and IDOT worker who was struck while changing a tire on the side of the road by a tractor trailer.
- $2.7 million dollar settlement injuries sustained from a construction crane collapse
- $2.45M Union Taper tripped over an electrical conduit leading to two surgeries to the shoulder and one to the knee.
- $2.25M Union roofer, while cutting a hole in the roof, falls to his death.
- $1.25M Union Machine Operator tripped on a job site while descending from a bulldozer. His ankle suffered severe injury, resulting in surgery.
- $835,000 Sixty-two year old woman developed dropped foot after she was rear ended by a semi tractor trailer.
- $750,000 medical practice settlement against hospital for negligence.
- $625,000 settlement with waiver of workers’ compensation lien for a construction injury where a union roofer was knocked down 15 feet from a dumpster.
- $1.985 million settlement for Union Bricklayer who was hit by a six foot piece of rebar that fell through a shaft.
- $98,789 verdict for auto accident where the offer to settle was $2,500.
- $425,000 settlement for rear end auto accident where client had shoulder surgery.
- $750,000 settlement for client who was rear ended by a snow plow and required back surgery.
Contact a Chicago personal injury lawyer today to schedule a free case evaluation
People who are injured by the negligence of others are often legally entitled to compensation for their losses. Among the types of damages available in many Illinois personal injury cases are those for medical expenses, lost income, loss of future earning potential, property damage, and loss of enjoyment of life, among others. The Chicago personal injury attorneys of Salvato, O’Toole & Froylan have been helping victims of preventable accidents recover for their injuries since 2010 and have recovered multiple settlements in excess of one million dollars on behalf of their clients. We use a contingency fee arrangement in our representation of all of our personal injury clients, meaning that we do not collect any legal fees unless we successfully recover on your behalf. To schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys, please call our office today at 312-583-9500.