PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
SALVATO , O’TOOLE & FROYLAN
CHICAGO PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS
About Jason Hammond
Jason’s ability, diligence, and passionate pursuit of justice have led exceptional results for his injured clients and their families. In 2013, he was recognized as an Illinois Rising Star by Super Lawyers magazine.
Jason earned his juris doctorate from Temple University’s Beasley School of Law in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 2009. He completed his last year of law school at Chicago-Kent College of Law, where he was placed in the Dean’s Honor List.
Jason was born and raised in the small town of Eureka, Nevada and graduated from the University of Nevada, Reno in 2005 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics.
areas of experience
- Medical Malpractice
- Automobile Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
Bar Admission and Education
- 2009 – U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- 2006 – 2009 – Temple University – James E. Beasley School of Law
- Dean’s List
- Robert E. Lamberton Award (awarded to the student receiving the highest grade in Constitutional Law)
- 2008 – 2009 – Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Visiting Student • Dean’s List
- 2001 – 2005 – University of Nevada
- B.A. Economics
- $75k settlement for an injured client who sustained soft-tissue and closed head injuries in an automobile accident.
Contact a Chicago personal injury lawyer today to schedule a free case evaluation
People who are injured by the negligence of others are often legally entitled to compensation for their losses. Among the types of damages available in many Illinois personal injury cases are those for medical expenses, lost income, loss of future earning potential, property damage, and loss of enjoyment of life, among others. The Chicago personal injury attorneys of Salvato, O’Toole & Froylan have been helping victims of preventable accidents recover for their injuries since 2010 and have recovered multiple settlements in excess of one million dollars on behalf of their clients. We use a contingency fee arrangement in our representation of all of our personal injury clients, meaning that we do not collect any legal fees unless we successfully recover on your behalf. To schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys, please call our office today at 312-583-9500.