PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
SALVATO , O’TOOLE & FROYLAN
CHICAGO PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS
E-mail Carl Salvato
About Carl Salvato
Areas of Experience
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Construction Law
Bar Admission and Education
Personal Injury Results
- $2.15 million for a union electrician involved in an elevator accident.
- $2.1 Million dollar settlement for an injured worker who was injured in a forklift accident.
- $1.45 Million dollar settlement for construction worker who injured back while lifting.
- $1.3 Million dollar settlement for a family whose father and son was fatally injured in a car accident. This was the largest settlement/verdict in Illinois’ Cumberland County history.
- $1.2 Million dollar settlement for a woman who was rear ended by a steel truck resulting in a cervical fusion surgery.
- $1.1 million union truck driver involved in a motor vehicle accident with another truck.
- $850,000 motor vehicle accident involving a Pace vehicle resulting in a lumbar fusion.
- $800,000.00 settlement for a woman who was injured when an elevator mis-functioned causing her to suffer from a closed head injury and neck injury.
- $800,000 plaintiff rear-ended by a commercial vehicle resulting in a cervical fusion.
- $750,000 plaintiff involved in a motor vehicle accident with a disposal truck resulting in a cervical fusion.
Worker’s Compensation Results
- $500,000 knee injury resulting in permanent restrictions for a union elevator mechanic.
- $450,000 back injury and permanent restrictions for a union laborer.
- $400,000 union cement finisher with multiple injuries and permanent restrictions resulting from a scaffold collapse.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Super Lawyers magazine features the list and profiles of selected attorneys and is distributed to attorneys in the state or region and the ABA-accredited law school libraries. Super Lawyers is also published as a special section in leading city and regional magazines across the country.
Contact a Chicago personal injury lawyer today to schedule a free case evaluation
People who are injured by the negligence of others are often legally entitled to compensation for their losses. Among the types of damages available in many Illinois personal injury cases are those for medical expenses, lost income, loss of future earning potential, property damage, and loss of enjoyment of life, among others. The Chicago personal injury attorneys of Salvato, O’Toole & Froylan have been helping victims of preventable accidents recover for their injuries since 2010 and have recovered multiple settlements in excess of one million dollars on behalf of their clients. We use a contingency fee arrangement in our representation of all of our personal injury clients, meaning that we do not collect any legal fees unless we successfully recover on your behalf. To schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys, please call our office today at 312-583-9500.